2. Make it a habit to clean your tools after each use, before you return them to storage to ensure they last long.
3. Be committed to delivering quality service to your customers.
4. Always make sure you follow the right method to complete your customers' work.
5. Always respect your customer.
6. Avoid inflating your price deceitfully.
1. Avoid leaving your customer's house untidy after your complete your job.
2. Avoid using damaged tools to deliver on customers task.
3. Avoid low quality service or abandoning your customers' jobs. If you are unable to finish the job, agree with your customer on a convenient day to finish the job.
4. Avoid breaking the law or putting yourself and other people at risk.
5. Do not disrespect your customer or deceive them because they do not understand the work.
6. Avoid inflating the price of materials to be used to deliver your job. Customer are always encouraged to report such cases and this negative feedback may affect your rating and ability to get more jobs on the app.